Sunday, August 28, 2016

What is this ?

This blog is mainly gonna be about the hacking challenges at Root-me.org. I will describe my search and I got the answer (if I got it). This is gonna be a log of my thoughts (hence the title of this blog). I'm not sure yet at this point if I will disclose answers to the challenges, which could be considered as spoilers and incite some kind of laziness. I will probably guide you through most of the process, but let you figure it out the answers by yourself. The purpose is not to give you easy answers, but to give you an insight of my reasoning, as well as documents that helped me crack the challenge.

As for me, I've been a C++ developer for a few years now, but I also have some experience in some other domains (network, scripting, etc...). However, I do not consider myself an expert in these challenges, but I think I developed some analytical skills that you might find useful.

So, less talking, more doing. Let's start.

No comments:

Post a Comment